10 Random things about me in random order:
- Moderate soul except when it comes my country & family.
- Fluent in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali. Language of choice is Hinglish
- Three years in LSR ensured a lifelong allergy to Marxism
- Am attracted to all things plebian. Favourite things include kullhar tea, tamul (raw betelnut), oily street food, Bollywood, & masala novels. .
- Practising Hindu. My Gods are modern & eclectic, & have adapted to my strange ways.
- City girl and mountain lover. It’s one of the many paradoxes in my life.
- Almost nothing in my is black or white, just varying shades of grey.
- Hate early mornings & sad movies. Avoid hypocrites & misogynists.
- Fussy about clean sheets and clean toilets.
- My philosophy: “Don’t take life too seriously, you’ll never get out of it alive.”
Masters in Counselling- Monash University (Singapore Campus)
Speciaist Diploma in Counselling- ACC, Singapore
MA in Political Science- Delhi University
BA in Political Science- Lady Shri Ram College for Women (DU)