10 Random things about me in random order:
- Moderate soul, except when it comes my country & family.
- Multilingual but my language of choice is Hinglish.
- As a young college student I realized that words like Marxism & Socialism gave me the heebie-jeebies. I still thank God for that wisdom.
- My favourite things include kullhar tea, tamul (raw betelnut), oily street food, Bollywood, & masala novels. In other words, I’m attracted to all things plebian.
- Practising Hindu. My Gods are modern & eclectic, & have adapted to my strange ways.
- City girl and mountain lover. It’s one of the many paradoxes in my life.
- As I grow older, very few issues remain black or white. Life is now varying shades of grey.
- Hate early mornings & sad movies.Avoid hypocrites & misogynists.
- Fussy about clean sheets and clean toilets.
- If I had to live in a world devoid of colour, music & laughter, I would just wither and die.
Masters in Counselling- Monash University (Singapore Campus)
Speciaist Diploma in Counselling- ACC, Singapore
MA in Political Science- Delhi University
BA in Political Science- Lady Shri Ram College for Women (DU)